New Automatic Power Transfer Switch Helps Prevent
Boat Fires & Damage To Onboard Electrical Systems
The new Automatic Transfer Switch from shore power products manufacturer Furrion is designed to provide automatic switching between shore power and a boat generator or inverter.
Furrion’s automatic switches provide safe and reliable operation when switching between power sources with the addition of providing a mechanical interlocking system to prevent two power sources being contacted together.
A mechanical interlock system eliminates the possibility of two power sources being connected together which can cause a short circuit, overvoltage, generator or inverter failure, electrocution hazard and the risk of boat fires.
• Vibration resistant brass terminals for improved thermal and electrical conductivity and reduced risk of fire
• UL94 fire resistant plastic casing
• Multiple cable strain punch out holes making installation easier
• Double grounding connection points for direct shorepower connection
• Available in 30 and 50 amp models
For more information about the new Furrion Automatic Transfer Switch and other Furrion shore power products, visit www.furrion.com or call 1+203.528.8422