Raymarine steps up the screen-size with a best-in-class 7” widescreen display
Since its launch last year, Dragonfly’s high-performance, dual-channel CHIRP sonar and GPS chartplotter combination has taken the fishing world by storm; bringing the power and crisp detail of advanced CHIRP DownVision™ sonar to inland and coastal anglers at a very affordable price. The new Dragonfly7 steps up the screen-size with a best-in-class 7” widescreen display and comes with the added advantage of optional overhead mounting, whilst maintaining tilt-and-swivel capability.
Like the original Dragonfly, the larger display Dragonfly7 is incredibly easy to use; the intuitive Uni-controller lets anglers quickly dial through DownVision, sonar and GPS menu displays with ease. Engineered for high performance and simple operation with automatic sonar optimization, Dragonfly7 has 2 dedicated CHIRP sonar channels enabling anglers to enjoy simultaneous views of both fish-targeting sonar and lifelike DownVision imagery using the dual-sonar, split-screen display mode.
- Choice of display size: Dragonfly (5.7″) and Dragonfly7 (7″)
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; display high-resolution structure images and target fish at the same time
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading, Navionics charts included on microSD. View available models
- Intuitive user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ideal for open cockpit installations thanks to spray and submersion protection to IPX6 and IPX7 standards. Tilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added securityFor more information about the new Dragonfly7, or any of the other fine products from Raymarine, visit the company Website at http://www.raymarine.com