Seeking The Sun In Style
Sunseeker’s newest flagship is a 47.25m/155′ beauty that offers head-turning good looks and ultra luxurious accommodations.
By Capt. Ken Kreisler
Poole, England-based Sunseeker has always been singled out for its innovative yacht designs as noted by its past offerings such as its Predator and Manhattan models. With the company’s latest launch, the 47.25m/155′ M/Y Blush takes its rightful place as the flagship of this distinguished boat builder. With accommodations up to 10 in five stateroom and a crew of 12, this world-traveling yacht is sure to make both all the usual stops as well as those more exotic locations.
- CLASSIFICATION: RINA Commercial & MCA LY3
- LENGTH OVERALL INCL. PULPIT AND PLATFORM: 47.25m 155’0”
- LENGTH WATERLINE @ HALF LOAD: 41.14m 135’0”
- BEAM INCL. FENDER STRAKE: 9.34m 30’8”
- DRAFT TO KEEL @ MAXIMUM DEPARTURE LOAD: 2.25m 7’5”
- DRAFT TO PROPS @ MAXIMUM DEPARTURE LOAD: 2.66m 8’7”
- DISPLACEMENT @ HALF LOAD: 295,000kg/650,365lb
- STANDARD FUEL CAPACITY: 60,000litres/15,850 US gal.
- OPTIONAL OVERLOAD TANK CAPACITY: 5,150 litres/1,361 US gal.
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY: 13,765 litres/3,636 US gal.
- BLACK WATER CAPACITY: 2,000 litres/528 US gal.
- GREY WATER CAPACITY: 5,000 litres/1,321 US gal.
- ENGINE OPTIONS: Twin MTU 12V 4000 M73L (2 x 2940PS)
- ACCOMMODATION: 10 guests in 5 staterooms; 11/12 crew members
- MAXIMUM SPEED: up to 22 knots
- MAXIMUM RANGE: up to 4,000 nm