PRIORITIZING SAFETY AT ALL TIMES
The Crewsaver® liferaft range features the most advanced specifications on the market today.
If you’re a traveling boater and spend extended periods of time away from the dock, especially when transiting open water, you can never be too prepared for the unexpected. In the event you ever need to leave your boat, you should have the proper safety equipment at the ready and in what could be a moments notice. Hopefully you will never have to use a liferaft but having one aboard will bring peace of mind to all.
Lloyds Class ISO-approved and Coastal liferaft models from Crewsaver are available in sizes to accommodate 4-12 people. A 12-year fabric and seam warranty and an extended service period of three years reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
• High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflated.
• Simple to close canopy is manufactured to the highest SOLAS standards, providing added protection from the elements.
• Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding.
• Interior lifelines help occupants stabilize themselves during heavy seas.
• Exterior pressure relief valves ensure excess CO2 is not released into the liferaft.
• ISO-approved, greater-than-24 hour liferaft models include a sealed, waterproof and buoyant grab bag, packed inside the liferaft.
• Two packaging options are available including a weather-resistant valise or a stylish, tough, lightweight low profile container.
For more information about Crewsaver liferafts, visit the company Website at www.crewsaver.com. Survitec Group – 11070 Cabot Commerce Circle – Jacksonville, FL 32226 USA